Tuesday 2 December 2008

A brief statement.

British teeth are bad! I have seen the worst overbite examples since arriving here than in any part of the US.  Your orthodontist procedures seem to be lagging behind and your children engage in treatment programs at too late a stage. You seem to be anxious about intravenous anesthesia for pain control. You do not have dental insurance at high enough coverage.  

It is time you woke up.  Your dental elegance is the worst in Europe. Are you happy for the world to hold you in contempt? I can help and advise, but I will also be bringing you examples of terrible tooth-care and negligence in the hope that it might spur you into some cosmetic dentistry or reconstructive work of your own. It is often a lot less expensive than you might think.

I am based in North London.  Please contact me if you think I might be able to help.

3 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Can you help me? I have a compacted wisdom tooth... I'm not sure if I should remove it because I think it's the only wisdom I have... Would you like me to take pictures of my teeth to send to you, and should I keep my clothes on if I do so?
Sx

kosherdentist said...

Hello Scarlet and welcome.

You say you have a "compacted" wisdom tooth. Is this a diagnosis you have received from your dentist and how recent was this? Has the tooth not erupted properly or are we talking about improper angulation or orientation? A photograph would help. There is no reason to remove your clothing!

Thank you for being my first visitor.

Ms Scarlet said...

It's been pushing through for the last nine years now. There is a flap of skin over it... I can feel it with my finger and when I run my tongue over it. Definitely hard.
I mouthwash every day to keep it clean.
Thank you for your prompt reply and for this new service.
Sx